It's been a number of months in the making, but I'm delighted to invite you back to the new site (or welcome you for the very first time). For some time I've been wanting something of a fresh coat of paint for my blog. After a few fits and starts with a few different designers, it seemed it like a newly designed site might be a pipe dream for the moment.
Then I remembered this:
A girl by the name of Courtney Bradford had won a design competition I held awhile back for a new business card. And so I thought, "why don't I give her a ring?"
And boy am I glad they hung their shingle.
After a few conversations it seemed we might all be a fit for one another and away we went. They have done such a lovely job with the new site so I hope you'll poke around and play a bit. If you like what you see, be sure and give them a ring to see what beautiful thing they might be able to make for you!
Some highlights I'm most excited about:
- A brand new (mostly weekly) newsletter! Subscribe and get a free sample of my book, UNTITLED.
- Improved RSS feed. If you're already subscribed to the feed you may have noticed a few wonky things the last month or so. I do apologize, in fact we're still tweaking those. Please standby. Regardless, if you'd like fresh start (or if you'd like to subscribe for the very first time) you can do so right here.
- New social interaction. Find all the places I'm at below and let's connect.
- A place for my books. And a place for you to buy them.
- A platform for you! One of the things I'm most excited about is to use this refreshed space to help you share the things you're working on with the rest of the world. If you've got something interesting you want to us to know about, well then let me know!
Once again, I'm delighted the site is back up and running. I'm even more delighted you're here to check it out. I do hope you'll stick around and tell me what you think (and if you have an suggestions!)