As some of you know, for the last few Friday’s I’ve been holding a Happy Friday Dance Party. It has been great fun, but the truth is it’s lonely without you and I don’t want to dance alone.
So, here’s the big question: Will you join me!?!?
On Friday, October 15th, I’ll be posting a mash-up video with all of us dancing together!
*The deadline to submit is 12am CST, Wednesday Oct. 13th!*
This has the potential to be really fun, but it will only work if a few brave souls come forward.
Okay, here’s the deal:
- Watch the latest videos above and below for some inspiration.
- Download the song, Thinkin Bout Something here. It will be more fun if we all dance to the same song.
- Get yourself (and your kids if you have them) in front of a camera and dance your little butts off.
- Even if you don’t dance for the whole song, be sure and take a bow at the end!
- Then upload the video to our Happy Friday Dance group page on Vimeo, or email it to me.
- The deadline to submit is 12am CST, Wednesday Oct. 13th! We need time to edit!
Happy Friday Dance Party is in your hands now. I can’t wait to see what you submit!